May 15, 2022
- Produce Quality Music. A professionally recorded and produced audio increases your chances of positive feedback and overall success.
- Build a Database. Gather relevant information on where other artists, producers, and creatives are submitting their content and why.
- Do Your Research. Narrow down your database to a handful of select platforms that suits your genre, niche, and goals.
- Invest in quality single/album cover arts and artist graphics. They go a long way in helping your profile stand out.
- Submit a pitch. Draft a compelling pitch detailing why you and your music stand out.